Wednesday, March 8, 2017

New Story Idea

Over the last couple of months, I've been working on just one or two projects and I'm ready to try something new. I've got a couple of ideas, but I'd like to hear from you.
I've put together a very short poll here, so you can pick what kind of protagonist you'd like to read about as well as give me some more feedback on what you'd like.
If you've got more input, feel free to comment here, or follow my page on Facebook, where I'll be posting updates on the project and sharing some of my thoughts as I start work. The story will be posted here weekly in short installments, so it will be a good exercise in consistency for me. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Can't wait to hear from you all!

Take the Poll here!
Check out my Facebook Page here!

No comments:

Post a Comment