Friday, August 11, 2017

New Beginnings!

I'm moving! Not me, but my blog. I've started a website that has some new things for me to explore and am in the process of moving my blog over there. Books & Barbells has a slightly wider focus than what Writing Adventures has had. I feel that writing is something that draws from a wide swath of life, and the study of writing is also a study of living.
There's still more than plenty books, stories, and writing adventures in the new site, and hopefully this adventure will turn out to be a fun one too.
Speaking of stories...

The Viking Story mentioned below has a name, 'Oath Bound'! The first four parts are up on my new site, and part five will be out this coming Wednesday. I'm really enjoying it and hope that you have as much fun reading it as I do writing it.

So come check out my new site, give me a follow, and let me know what
you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment